DRYER BALLS ... pack of 3
Eliminate CHEMICALS from your laundry
- Natural softener
- Ecological and hypoallergenic
Save time and money
- Reusable for years
- Reduces drying time
+++ 100% QUEBECOIS +++ 100% ALPACA +++
An ecological alternative to liquid softeners and dryer sheets
- 100% hypoallergenic alpaca
- Handcrafted from a renewable resource, raised in Quebec
- Helps to soften clothing naturally
- Absorbs moisture to reduce drying time.
Eliminate chemicals from your laundry!
- Commercial fabric softeners and fabric softener sheets are filled with perfumes and harmful chemicals that encase your clothes, eventually ending on your skin.
- Alpaca drying balls will not affect the absorbency of your towels, kitchen towels, or cloth diapers
- Commercial fabric softeners should not be used on cloth diapers. Alpaca drying balls are perfect to keep your fabric layers soft and chemical free.
Save time and money!
- Decrease drying time, save you on utility bills. Particularly useful the winter months!
- Commercial fabric softener sheets can be expensive, and are discarded after use.
- Alpaca drying balls can be reused for years, saving you hundreds of dollars.
How do they work?
It's simple. They bounce in the dryer by separating the clothes, allowing hot air to flow through the clothes. By hitting your clothes they will soften and reduce the creases.
Dryer Balls: Ecological and Hypoallergenic Natural Fabric Softener
- Brand: AlpagAdore
- Product Code: p-balles-secheuse-aa
- Availability: 10